If you are inspired by what you see happening at Project Semicolon™, please consider making a donation to help us further our mission.
Project Semicolon™ is a registered 501(c)(3) Public Charity. Your generosity helps us to maintain, update, and create trusted self-help resources and expand our community programs.
What your support can do:
- $150 provides an interactive presentation on suicide prevention, mental health awareness for children and youth.
- $200 Maintain and improve the new Project Semicolon app; a free, portable, self care partner that will release on January 1, 2019.
- $300 Produce trusted resources (videos, podcasts, downloadable files) that anyone can use free of charge
- $350 Through the Semicolon helps program, you can help provide mental health evaluations to individuals experiencing financial hardship.
- $1000 Supports one month of Project Semicolon's online presence.
Each additional $100 supports telephone counselling, and referrals for parents and individuals who are impacted by suicide and mental illness.